SEARCH KEYWORD -- android
Once upon a time, audio on the web lived primarily in the world of third-party browser plug-ins like Flash, QuickTime and Silverlight. This was not a bad world, but it had its issues.For one, most plug-ins require the user to install them, but not all users are willing (or able) to install them. Also, many players built with these plug-ins are inaccessible, making it difficult for folks who use assistive technologies to access the audio or alternative content.Then there are the front-end design ...
If you've got any real world programming experience then no doubt at some point you've had to resort to some quick and dirty fix to get a problem solved or a feature implemented while a deadline loomed large. Game developers often experience a horrific "crunch" (also known as a "death march"), which happens in the last few months of a project leading up to the game's release date. Failing to meet the deadline can often mean the project gets cancelled or even worse, you lose your job. So w...
I spent the last couple of days thinking about Python 3's current state a lot. While it might not appear to be the case, I do love Python as a language and especially the direction it's heading in. Python has been not only part of my life for the last couple of five years, it has been the largest part by far. Let there be a warning upfront: this is a very personal post. I counted a hundred instances of a certain capital letter in this text. That's because I am very grateful for all the opport...
- Car Lease: Good Or Bad Investment?
- The history of the name Google
- Singapore ISP SingTel experiences nation wide service down
- Guidelines for Fixing Most Common Issues in Magento 2
- Critical Analysis of Oracle Java and J2EE Products
- Magento Building Platform for E-Commerce
- Best MLM software to start legitimate MLM website
- Moon Technolabs Offer Premium MacOS Development Services
- Stub Mixlib::ShellOut and shell_out in Ruby unit testing
- Using OpenID connect in asp.net for login via Facebook