What are your list of must know programming proverbs?
It is in fact a good list of proverbs and here are some of the frequently seen programming proverbs.
- Keep It Simple Stupid
- Don’t Repeat Yourself
- A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it – Einstein
- Silence is construed as approval ( Picked from Kevin blog )
- There is no smoke without fire
- Think first, Program later
- Never assume the computer assumes anything
- Don't trust anything from the user input
Do you have any favorite of the programming proverbs? what are they?
You might find the below book interesting if you want to know more programming quotes .
The Book titled “Programming Proverbs: Principles of Good Programming with Numerous Examples to Improve Programming Style and Proficiency” is written by Henry F. Ledgard .
Source : http://techblog.ginktage.com/2011/06/what-are-your-list-of-must-know-programming-proverbs/