SEARCH KEYWORD -- AppMobi
A small company called AppMobi is enabling developers to create HTML5 apps that tap into native hardware and OS capabilities of mobile devices, such as gravity sensing, accelerometer, GPS, camera, sound and vibration, and the file system, InfoWorld reports. 'Its MobiUs browser for iOS implements HTML5's DirectCanvas API for gaming, as well as the HTML5 local storage API for saving executables and data in the browser cache so that apps can run offline. But what makes MobiUs more than just ye...
- Safety Checks to Make When You Hire a Lifting Equipment
- Tapping into Local SEO to Improve Your Brand’s Local Rankings
- From SEO's Perspective Why Choose Wordpress For Your Business Website?
- Use pdb to help understand python program
- Key Designer iPhone Application Tips For Top Mobile App Development Companies
- How Cloud Computing is changing the Face of Business
- Hire PHP Developer in India and Get Astonishing Results
- 10 Great Tips On How To Become A Successful Android App Developer
- Be careful when running knife vault command