SEARCH KEYWORD -- AppMobi
A small company called AppMobi is enabling developers to create HTML5 apps that tap into native hardware and OS capabilities of mobile devices, such as gravity sensing, accelerometer, GPS, camera, sound and vibration, and the file system, InfoWorld reports. 'Its MobiUs browser for iOS implements HTML5's DirectCanvas API for gaming, as well as the HTML5 local storage API for saving executables and data in the browser cache so that apps can run offline. But what makes MobiUs more than just ye...
- A Brief Note on the Best Ways to Pick a Trusted SEO Firm
- The Best Wireless Headphones for Everyday Use
- Computer Monitoring Software
- Want to be a programmer? Top programming languages that will be result driven in 2017
- Latest Mobile App Development Tools
- Integration Between Dynamics 365 and an E-Commerce Platform is a Highly Lucrative Option!
- The Significance of SEO in Global Business
- Can Indian IT companies outrun global giants?
- Drupal 8 powers Investor Relations websites with its advanced WCMS capabilities
- Never Miss an Episode again