SEARCH KEYWORD -- AppMobi
A small company called AppMobi is enabling developers to create HTML5 apps that tap into native hardware and OS capabilities of mobile devices, such as gravity sensing, accelerometer, GPS, camera, sound and vibration, and the file system, InfoWorld reports. 'Its MobiUs browser for iOS implements HTML5's DirectCanvas API for gaming, as well as the HTML5 local storage API for saving executables and data in the browser cache so that apps can run offline. But what makes MobiUs more than just ye...
- Pass Cisco Latest 300-085 Exam Dumps and Downlaod with 100 %Passing Guarantee
- Variety of Online Designer Tools Available to Cater To Your Needs
- Necessities of Flyers Printing
- Tips to keep your PC quick and solid
- Are you Looking Difference Between Chip and Wafer - Tips
- 8 Things You Need To Do To Record Good Audio (Apart From Using Monitoring Speakers)
- Leveraging Live Chat Functionality To Boost eCommerce Sales
- What are the strategies of the use of essay writing paper?
- Combine Java Applications with Cloud for Ultimate Business Growth
- Image lazy loading plugins on Github