SEARCH KEYWORD -- TowTruck
TowTruck is a real time collaboration tool developed by Mozilla lab, it can enable users to do real time chat, voice chat in any webpage. Both sides can see each other's mouse position, it will produce animation when mouse clicked. The classical application for collaborative sides is users can discuss a document while reading the same document or modify some codes or fill up an application form. TowTruck is an open source project. It's very easy to deploy TowTruck, first you need to embed below ...
- New Features to Look Out for in Xcode 9
- How Mobile Can Boost Field Sales Efforts
- The Future of Mobile Apps: Where We Should Head To
- Add E-Signatures: A New Way to Maximize Your SharePoint Investment
- Why is ASP.NET MVC so popular?
- 5 Core UI Elements in an Android App that Shouldn’t Be Missed
- Guide to Help Launch Your Startup Faster
- Fast tracking android app development with optimum delivery.
- The concept of Iterative Model in a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- How IoT Apps can Benefit Today’s SMEs