SEARCH KEYWORD -- WinRAR
Sometimes if you want to hide some important files on your computer which you don't want others to see, how would you do that? Find a professional tool? Set password for some folders? Change the file properties to hidden? They are possible, but they may not be so convenient or so secure. Here we share with you how to hide a file in a picture. Prerequisites 1 picture for example : test.jpg 1 test file, for example : test.txt WinRAR Steps Prepare the picture test.jpg and test file test.txt Use ...
This article describes the steps to create a custom PHP extension DLL for the Windows platform. The Zend API documentation that comes with PHP 5 on Windows (see php_manual_en.chm) does a good job explaining how to write extension methods, parse method parameters, and return values. But there is not currently a good step-by-step tutorial on how to get your first extension project up and running on Windows. The aim of this article is to fill that gap. Prerequisites Visual Studio 2005 You can...
- Singapore ISP SingTel experiences nation wide service down
- Guidelines for Fixing Most Common Issues in Magento 2
- Critical Analysis of Oracle Java and J2EE Products
- Magento Building Platform for E-Commerce
- Best MLM software to start legitimate MLM website
- Moon Technolabs Offer Premium MacOS Development Services
- Stub Mixlib::ShellOut and shell_out in Ruby unit testing
- Using OpenID connect in asp.net for login via Facebook
- How to play with cross domain request
- Differences between bashrc and profile in Linux