SEARCH KEYWORD -- Spinner
In Android, we can have drawings on a button, also we can put animated drawings on a button as well. Today we will show how to create an animated refresh button with an animated spinner on it. We need to create an animated drawing first. Here we name it as progress.xml and put it in the res/drawable folder: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><animation-list xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" android:id="@+id/spin_refresh" android:oneshot="fal...
It's an interesting time to be working on the frontend now. We have new technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Canvas and WebGL; all of which greatly increase the possibilities for web application development. The world is our oyster!However, there's also another trend I've noticed. Web developers are still stuck in the request/response mindset. I call it the 'click and wait' approach - where every UI interaction results in a delay before another interaction can be performed. That's the process they'...
- Unix directory hierarchy history
- Education apps for Android and iPhone
- Ruby net-scp cannot scp multiple files with asterisk(*)
- How to Customize Button in CRM Development
- Making a Right Career Choice- 5 Career Tips
- How To Stand Out In The Saturated App Market
- Magento Partnership with Adobe – An Affair to Remember
- Resolve stylesheet_link_tag fails to work in Ruby on Rails
- iOS & Android app development: What is the Difference?
- Mobile Website: The Road to Triumph