SEARCH KEYWORD -- Spinner
In Android, we can have drawings on a button, also we can put animated drawings on a button as well. Today we will show how to create an animated refresh button with an animated spinner on it. We need to create an animated drawing first. Here we name it as progress.xml and put it in the res/drawable folder: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><animation-list xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" android:id="@+id/spin_refresh" android:oneshot="fal...
It's an interesting time to be working on the frontend now. We have new technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Canvas and WebGL; all of which greatly increase the possibilities for web application development. The world is our oyster!However, there's also another trend I've noticed. Web developers are still stuck in the request/response mindset. I call it the 'click and wait' approach - where every UI interaction results in a delay before another interaction can be performed. That's the process they'...
- options trading strategies.
- OPEC Deal Creates A Trading Opportunity
- Investing In Stocks.
- Which Is the Best Internet Service Provider for Business?
- Bored With Your Old Sharepoint Site, Time To Change Its Look!
- Why Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Exam Is So Popular?
- Why Organizations are investing in AI?
- What will the value of Integer.valueOf(127) == Integer.valueOf(127) be in Java?
- The Unbelievable Facts about Stadium Flood Lights!!
- Illuminate Your Sports Instinct with Lights