SEARCH KEYWORD -- Spinner
In Android, we can have drawings on a button, also we can put animated drawings on a button as well. Today we will show how to create an animated refresh button with an animated spinner on it. We need to create an animated drawing first. Here we name it as progress.xml and put it in the res/drawable folder: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><animation-list xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" android:id="@+id/spin_refresh" android:oneshot="fal...
It's an interesting time to be working on the frontend now. We have new technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Canvas and WebGL; all of which greatly increase the possibilities for web application development. The world is our oyster!However, there's also another trend I've noticed. Web developers are still stuck in the request/response mindset. I call it the 'click and wait' approach - where every UI interaction results in a delay before another interaction can be performed. That's the process they'...
- Top 10 Tell Tale Signs Your Computer Has a Virus
- Install both 32 bit and 64 bit WAMP server
- Java training course in marathahalli
- To find out the best php training center in marathahalli
- QTP Training in Marathahalli
- Alibaba launches NASA program
- Sending message to Slack Incoming Webhook using PHP
- How Does a Great Pre-school Aid your Childs?
- How to Calculate Distance in Asp.Net MVC with Google Maps
- The Rough and Tough Sides Of .Net Programming Language