SEARCH KEYWORD -- Overgeneration
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it." - Donald Knuth Earlier today, I came across a post during a google-fu session that claimed that no one should use the C++ standard library function make_heap, because almost nobody uses it correctly. I immediately started mentally ranting about how utterly ridiculous this claim is, because anyone whose gone to a basic algorithm class would know how to properly use make_heap. Then I started thinking about all the ...
- Leveraging Live Chat Functionality To Boost eCommerce Sales
- What are the strategies of the use of essay writing paper?
- Combine Java Applications with Cloud for Ultimate Business Growth
- Image lazy loading plugins on Github
- Best Tips to Design a Killer Logo
- 6 Promising Ways by Which You Can Enhance the App Testing Process
- A Quick Guide To Lawyer
- Cloud Services which Grow Your Business Fast
- Node.js is pitted against PHP – Read why Node.js is better than PHP and why you should switch IMME