SEARCH KEYWORD -- Overgeneration
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it." - Donald Knuth Earlier today, I came across a post during a google-fu session that claimed that no one should use the C++ standard library function make_heap, because almost nobody uses it correctly. I immediately started mentally ranting about how utterly ridiculous this claim is, because anyone whose gone to a basic algorithm class would know how to properly use make_heap. Then I started thinking about all the ...
- Add E-Signatures: A New Way to Maximize Your SharePoint Investment
- Why is ASP.NET MVC so popular?
- 5 Core UI Elements in an Android App that Shouldn’t Be Missed
- Guide to Help Launch Your Startup Faster
- Fast tracking android app development with optimum delivery.
- The concept of Iterative Model in a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- How IoT Apps can Benefit Today’s SMEs
- How to Create Unforgettable YouTube Bumper Ads?
- Who’s the winner: Python vs. Java, C/C++?
- Noteworthy Business Benefits of Fax Server Software