SEARCH KEYWORD -- Investme
Justin Kan and Emmett Shear watched their first startup, an online calendar called Kiko, implode when Google decided to do the same thing in 2006. They sold Kiko's scraps on eBay for $258,000 and wondered what to do with their lives. So the pair did the only thing they could think of: They went to see Paul Graham at his house in Cambridge, Mass., near Harvard Square. Graham sat them down and helped bang out a plan to create Justin.tv, now the Web's biggest portal for live video, with 31 million ...
- Unix directory hierarchy history
- Education apps for Android and iPhone
- Ruby net-scp cannot scp multiple files with asterisk(*)
- How to Customize Button in CRM Development
- Making a Right Career Choice- 5 Career Tips
- How To Stand Out In The Saturated App Market
- Magento Partnership with Adobe – An Affair to Remember
- Resolve stylesheet_link_tag fails to work in Ruby on Rails
- iOS & Android app development: What is the Difference?
- Mobile Website: The Road to Triumph