SEARCH KEYWORD -- Hostage
Google CEO Larry Page claimed in a media interview recently that it’s unfortunate that Facebook has been pretty closed with their data while Google is in the business of searching dataPage has been attacking Facebook ban on the search engine to search its data. In fact, the battle between the two sides has been going on for several years, and in June 2011 Google launched its social networking service Google+ which somehow further exacerbated the tension. On Monday, Page, in an interview with...
Attempts to verify the utility of languages stifle innovation. Christopher Mims 03/06/2012 30 Comments Compared to the versions that are hacked together late at night under insane deadline pressure, the programming languages to come out of academia are failures. Well, not all of them. History can speak for itself. Via UC Irvine computer scientist Cristina Videira Lopes, who deserves credit for any insight you might get from this post, which is a ...
- Using Nlog Logging Framework With Vnext In Asp.Net
- The Importance Of Identity Theft Protection
- Java developers using forEach and lambda expression in Java 8
- Unix directory hierarchy history
- Education apps for Android and iPhone
- Ruby net-scp cannot scp multiple files with asterisk(*)
- How to Customize Button in CRM Development
- Making a Right Career Choice- 5 Career Tips
- How To Stand Out In The Saturated App Market
- Magento Partnership with Adobe – An Affair to Remember