SEARCH KEYWORD -- Hostage
Google CEO Larry Page claimed in a media interview recently that it’s unfortunate that Facebook has been pretty closed with their data while Google is in the business of searching dataPage has been attacking Facebook ban on the search engine to search its data. In fact, the battle between the two sides has been going on for several years, and in June 2011 Google launched its social networking service Google+ which somehow further exacerbated the tension. On Monday, Page, in an interview with...
Attempts to verify the utility of languages stifle innovation. Christopher Mims 03/06/2012 30 Comments Compared to the versions that are hacked together late at night under insane deadline pressure, the programming languages to come out of academia are failures. Well, not all of them. History can speak for itself. Via UC Irvine computer scientist Cristina Videira Lopes, who deserves credit for any insight you might get from this post, which is a ...
- Must have Magento Plug-ins in 2018
- A plugin to update last_error in Delayed Job
- CPI and DPI – Similarity in Difference! Know Your Mouse Today
- 5 tips for selling your software company for maximum value
- How many users do abandon apps just after the single use?
- Top Five Hug Day Gifts That You Can Buy for Your Girlfriend
- Upcoming Product from Nokia: Nokia 2
- Japanese Used Cars-Top Six Myths about Buying One in Russia
- Marketing Your Start-up on a Budget