SEARCH KEYWORD -- Comparism
I attended this weekend my first Ruby conference, Ruby Lugdunum in Lyon. Besides cool talks and the fun of meeting people like Nick, Blake, or Laetitia, my friend Camille & I did a surprise lightning talk about how PHP is better than Ruby. Here are the slides and a more detailed transcript: A lot of free hosts: it’s easy to find a PHP host, you just have to google “free php host” and you find a ton of free PHP/MySQL hostsBigger community: The PHP community is really huge, and it’s r...
buffer is one piece of memory section, it is usually 4Kb in Linux. It is mainly used between different devices with different speed or different priorities. With buffer, the waiting time between different processes will be reduced. Here is one simple example, when you type something in a text editor, every time when you type a character, the operating system will not write it to the disk directly, instead it will write it to buffer first When the buffer is full, the data in the buffer will be wr...
- Former Microsoft Executive Vice President Qi Lu joins Baidu
- Why You Should Consider The ASP.NET Platform For Creating Dynamic Web Projects
- How non-technical founder can run app based business
- Yahoo to change name to Altaba and becomes Alibaba's father
- 10 Best Android Apps of 2016
- 4 key ingredients for a winning mobile app development recipe
- PowerShell based Data Loading Approach for Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- To create independent HYIP site by ARM HYIP software
- Concept and use of coordinator layout in Android
- Best Training Courses In Bangalore