Do American teenagers hate Facebook?
PewInternet released latest survey report about Internet and life. The report shows that Facebook is still the favorite social network of American teenagers, but it's also the most criticized one. Although some people enjoyed staying on Facebook, most people are complaining that there are more and more adult contents and negative social interactions on Facebook.
The key findings are:
- Teens are sharing more information about themselves on social media sites than they did in the past.
- Teen Twitter use has grown significantly: 24% of online teens use Twitter, up from 16% in 2011.
- 94% American teenagers created their personal profiles on Facebook
- The typical (median) teen Facebook user has 300 friends, while the typical teen Twitter user has 79 followers.
- 60% of teen Facebook users keep their profiles private, and most report high levels of confidence in their ability to manage their settings.
- Only 9% teenagers are concerned about the access to their data from third party.
Facebook is more and more like a school to teenagers, they can feel the happiness by interacting with others, also they may feel the pressure because of some competitions of friends number and others. For example, the likes people get can be competed. In some point it determines the social position of someone. On Twitter, there are word limitation for each tweet, however on Facebook, people can share everything. Snapchat reduces the social fear of teenagers since what they publish will be removed after viewing. Also Tumblr becomes another shelter for teenagers to escape from Facebook, since there is no strict identity verification on Tumblr, you also no need to communicate with those you don't want to talk to.
But the usage of Facebook is still hiking from 2011 to 2012, it becomes the main place for teenagers to interact with others.
You can find the full context of the report here.
Source : http://www.36kr.com/p/203568.html
Yesterday I was using a DVD to install an OS. In the meantime, the command line prompt asks to Press any key to boot. I searched the whole keyboard and didn"t find the any key. I was so frustrated that I hit the keyboard heavily. You know what? The reboot started and installation completed. What hap