What do you think about open source of Chicago?
The third largest city behind New York and Los Angeles in United States--Chicago is open source now. You can now find all the data of this city on GitHub including street center lines, building footprints and pedway routes etc. It seems open source is not existing in IT field but also in other fields, what do you think about it? Do you think Chicago should be open sourced? Will it bring risks to the security of the city?
Total 0 answer(s)
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- Are full stack developers more demanded?
- Will Microsoft share price soar or drop when the new CEO is selected?
- Will IBM fall?
- What if Steve Jobs was born in China?
- What's your feeling about iOS 7?
- Is socialization over stated?
- How do you prove that you are programmer from last century?
- What music do you listen to when you are coding?
- What's your opinion about the new Google Map?
- Are apps dead?