What can QR code be used for?
We can see QR codes in many places now. It's an easy way to store information and it’s a physical link between what is offline to what is online. It can be read easily with a phone which has an application capable of scanning QR code. Furthermore, it is easy to be created without much cost and it can be used in many cases. So what can it be used for?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
This is an advertisement at a crossing in Mid East. The two big smartphone manufacturers are tying their best to promote their products. Apparently Huawei is winning this ad battle. Here is the next one of this series of advertisements of these two companies. This really shows the art of advertising
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?