How does Twitter determine its homepage background picture?
Every time when we open Twitter using web browser, we may see a different homepage background picture. Sometimes it's a night view of a city, sometimes it's a picture about some baseball players. How does Twitter determine which picture to show at a particular time? Any logic behind this? Or it's just a random algorithm?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?