How does Twitter determine its homepage background picture?
Every time when we open Twitter using web browser, we may see a different homepage background picture. Sometimes it's a night view of a city, sometimes it's a picture about some baseball players. How does Twitter determine which picture to show at a particular time? Any logic behind this? Or it's just a random algorithm?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
What are you using to listen to music today? iPod, iPhone or other MP3 players? Have you ever seen the above object? Have you ever seen above music cassette tapes in real? I believe these are the objects beloging to people born in 70s and 80s. Do you know what are the connection between the above tw
- ► What weekend projects have you created?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?