How do you filter spam comments on you website or blog?
Nowadays, one maintenance job of website and blogs is to delete spam comments. They are mostly some advertisement which are not related to your website or blog content. It's annoying that we need to delete them again and again. We know that there are some third party spam comment filer can be used. But we just want to know what do you use to filter spam comment or you just don't care about them? We want to hear about your story.
There are some ways we can slow down the spam comments. But it's difficult to eliminate them completely.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
Stackoverflow is celebrating its 10 million questions. This is a big milestone for this question-answer website. Here is the page to record all these amazing moments. http://stackoverflow.com/10m
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?