Will optical drive be history?
Recently, Apple Senior VP of Worldwide Marketing Phil Schiller said that optical drive would be removed from all computers in the near future. In 2010, Apple CEO Steve Jobs also expressed the same opinion. As of now, Disks such as Blue-Ray disk can still provide us high quality videos, convenient software distribution and permanent data storage. On the other hand, with development of Web, all these can be put on the Internet. Will optical drive be history? Do you think we still need optical drive?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
This is the Google doodle in Hong Kong for 2014 Mid-Autumn festival. Are you serious, Google? Do Chinese need to climb the ladder to see the moon? Are you meaning that the Chinese need to bypass the Great Firewall to use Google?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?