Dawn of Yahoo's recovery?
After three weeks as Yahoo CEO, Marissa Mayer takes some important measures to recover Yahoo, including retaining internal talent by providing free lunch, inviting Googlers to strengthen Yahoo's engineer teams and making changes in the capital structure. It seems the dawn of Yahoo's recovery appears. But many people still think only time can prove the success of these measure. What do you think about this? Will these measures be successful?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
This is the second advertisement after the initial one at Next is now. Definitely the fight is on. Samsung : Next is now Huawei : Now is P8.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?