What do you like to say when you are programming?
Programming is a boring job. We spend much time facing the computer while we are typing the codes. In order not to lose the ability to speak, we may often say something when we are programming, either to ourselves or to the computer. Do you remember what you like to say when you are programming?
I like to say : "What's wrong?"
REPLY Posted by Anonymous at 2012-06-27 09:23:06
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
While the whole world raves about the recent Apple products and of course the advancements in the digital world, IKEA Singapore shows how traditional pen and paper still hold on to an old world charm. On its Facebook page, IKEA Singapore put up this post: Obviously this is a post laughes at the Appl
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?