Today's Question:  What does your personal desk look like?        GIVE A SHOUT

What are you most afraid of as a programmer?

As a programmer, we need to write many codes which may affect millions of people. We will often feel stressed as we need to meet hard deadlines, fulfill impossible client requests and lots of bugs which bite us now and then. What is a programmer most afraid of? When will you feel most stressed or frustrated?

3 ANSWERS

I will afraid as a programmer while seeing bugs in programs.I feel stressed for hard deadlines.

REPLY  Posted by at 2017-08-17 07:06:12

Reply to theaecassociates :

Deadline is a quality killer as well.

REPLY @

As per my views, programmers are afraid of client changes because they sometimes ask for changes which are not compatible with every function, as a result it compromises the quality.  At the end, all blame falls on programmer. 

REPLY  Posted by at 2019-01-25 00:14:41

I believe most programmers are afraid of seeing bugs in their programs. Especially when their programs are in production environment and lots of customers are using their programs.

Specificlly for myself, besides above fear, I also afraid of reading codes which don't have a well structured documentation or comment. Since I am working on providing APIs for other developers, it's really important for us to understand our code before we make any change. If no documentation is available, much frustration will come.

REPLY  Posted by at 2015-11-12 03:46:23

POST ANSWER

Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.

OR

Login with Facebook Login with Twitter