What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
As a programmer, we need to write many codes which may affect millions of people. We will often feel stressed as we need to meet hard deadlines, fulfill impossible client requests and lots of bugs which bite us now and then. What is a programmer most afraid of? When will you feel most stressed or frustrated?
I will afraid as a programmer while seeing bugs in programs.I feel stressed for hard deadlines.
I believe most programmers are afraid of seeing bugs in their programs. Especially when their programs are in production environment and lots of customers are using their programs.
Specificlly for myself, besides above fear, I also afraid of reading codes which don't have a well structured documentation or comment. Since I am working on providing APIs for other developers, it's really important for us to understand our code before we make any change. If no documentation is available, much frustration will come.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
LED screen outside of a school
- ► What weekend projects have you created?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?