What's your comment about the migration of Microsoft's Roslyn to Github?
Microsoft has announced they will move their .NET Compiler Platform from Codeplex to Github. This is another big movement since Microsoft starts to embrace open source. Do you have any comment about this movement from Microsoft? Why don't they keep staying on their own project hosting platform Codeplex?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What weekend projects have you created?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?