How many years from now are the earliest code you read?
Today I was checking some library codes, and occasionally I was reading some codes written in 1999. That time I was still a primary school student. So I wonder how many years from now are the earliest code you have read? At that year, what were you doing?
I cannot remember.
No,I lose my earliest codes.But I can remember it.
My earliest codes written in 2011
At that year,I am 11 years old.I was still a primary school student,too.
My earliest codes compiled by masm.It's was exciting.
Today,I used the nasm with GCC to write OS on Linux.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
Never heard of that OBM now enters into retail industry. Is this an IBM's side project? LOL....
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?