Will MySQL lose to NoSQL?
Only a few years ago, MySQL was the king of open source database, but with the rise of NoSQL, MySQL is in danger of losing to NoSQL in web applications. Now it's a trend for IT companies to migrate from MySQL to NoSQL. Will this happen or how soon will this happen?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
See an interesting question on Yahoo. Q. My wife wanted to use a Credit card online by inserting it into floppy Drive of a PC. How can i retrieve it ? How cute the wife is, isn't it?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?