Will MySQL lose to NoSQL?
Only a few years ago, MySQL was the king of open source database, but with the rise of NoSQL, MySQL is in danger of losing to NoSQL in web applications. Now it's a trend for IT companies to migrate from MySQL to NoSQL. Will this happen or how soon will this happen?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
While writing asset management code...Programmer 1: Can I name my variable ass?Programmer 2: Is it a private variable?Programmer 1: YesProgrammer 2: Then name it - myAss
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?