How do you prove that you are programmer from last century?
Evolution of technology is very fast in the last few decades. In each period, there are some remarkable technology milestones. You might use some hardware or software which are out of the history such as 3.5 inch diskette if you are programmer starting to write programs in last century. How do you prove that you are programmer from last century? What kinds of special devices did you use in last century?
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
A Chinese iPhone user was using iTunes to upgrade his system. The upgrade is 80% done and then Windows 10 starts automatic upgrade. The consequence is the iPhone becomes a brick.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?