What's your opinion about the new Google Map?
Google announced some new updates for Google Map on Android and iOS on 8 August, the biggest change is the introduce of search related Ads. Now when user searches a place, one related ad will show at the bottom of the screen. This is a new experiment from Google. Many people may like this, but some may dislike it. What's your opinion about the new change? Do you want to see ads on Google Map? Will this affect its user experience?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
With the restructuring of Windows Mobile recently, it reveals the death of Windows Phone. Windows Phone has fallen to just 3 percent market share worldwide, it's even lower than Java Mobile. The only we can do now is praying for Windows Phone. See market share of different mobile OSes here.&nbs
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?