What's your opinion about the new Google Map?
Google announced some new updates for Google Map on Android and iOS on 8 August, the biggest change is the introduce of search related Ads. Now when user searches a place, one related ad will show at the bottom of the screen. This is a new experiment from Google. Many people may like this, but some may dislike it. What's your opinion about the new change? Do you want to see ads on Google Map? Will this affect its user experience?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
Big data is like teenage sex: everyone talks about it, nobody really knows how to do it, everyone thinks everyone else is doing it, so everyone claims they are doing it... From Web
- ► What weekend projects have you created?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?