Should a CTO write code?
A CTO is usually considered as a person with strong technology sense and knows how to build the best technology strategy of the company and conquer technical challenges facing the company. And a CTO is frequently conceived as a person who can write code well. There are a few arguments about what a CTO needs to do exactly. What do you think a qualified CTO needs to do? Does s/he need to write code? Does s/he need to be a tech guru?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
The criteria of bad code is that you have a feeling of getting away from it as soon as possible every time when you see it. I have this feeling right at the moment.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?