Has technology made us scared of silence?
Bruce Fell, Lecturer, School of Communication and Creative Industries at Charles Sturt University, wrote an article which said the technology might make us scared of silence. Nowadays, many people will have some music players with them when they are walking, studying or even sleeping. It seems we will feel uncomfortable if we don't hear some background noise while we are doing something. Is this related to technology development? Has technology made us scared of silence? You can read more about the article here : http://theconversation.edu.au/bring-the-noise-has-technology-made-us-scared-of-silence-10988
TOTAL 0 ANSWER(S)
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?
- ► What are bad parts of Windows 10?
- ► What different things have you experienced in Windows 10?
- ► What do you like or dislike about AngularJS?
- ► Where will the next Silicon Valley be?
- ► What will happen if a sales backgrounded manager leads a tech team?
- ► What do you like or dislike to work in investment bank as IT professional?
- ► What antihuman design have you seen in a keyboard?
- ► What's the purpose of Firefox Hello?