Has technology made us scared of silence?
Bruce Fell, Lecturer, School of Communication and Creative Industries at Charles Sturt University, wrote an article which said the technology might make us scared of silence. Nowadays, many people will have some music players with them when they are walking, studying or even sleeping. It seems we will feel uncomfortable if we don't hear some background noise while we are doing something. Is this related to technology development? Has technology made us scared of silence? You can read more about the article here : http://theconversation.edu.au/bring-the-noise-has-technology-made-us-scared-of-silence-10988
Total 0 answer(s)
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- Are full stack developers more demanded?
- Will Microsoft share price soar or drop when the new CEO is selected?
- Will IBM fall?
- What if Steve Jobs was born in China?
- What's your feeling about iOS 7?
- Is socialization over stated?
- How do you prove that you are programmer from last century?
- What music do you listen to when you are coding?
- What's your opinion about the new Google Map?
- Are apps dead?