Has technology made us scared of silence?
Bruce Fell, Lecturer, School of Communication and Creative Industries at Charles Sturt University, wrote an article which said the technology might make us scared of silence. Nowadays, many people will have some music players with them when they are walking, studying or even sleeping. It seems we will feel uncomfortable if we don't hear some background noise while we are doing something. Is this related to technology development? Has technology made us scared of silence? You can read more about the article here : http://theconversation.edu.au/bring-the-noise-has-technology-made-us-scared-of-silence-10988
Total 0 answer(s)
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- What's your feeling about iOS 7?
- Is socialization over stated?
- How do you prove that you are programmer from last century?
- What music do you listen to when you are coding?
- What's your opinion about the new Google Map?
- Are apps dead?
- Are we ready for a post-Facebook era?
- Every one becomes transparent in big data era?
- What surprise will Facebook bring us on 20 June?
- Why is flat design so popular?