Has technology made us scared of silence?
Bruce Fell, Lecturer, School of Communication and Creative Industries at Charles Sturt University, wrote an article which said the technology might make us scared of silence. Nowadays, many people will have some music players with them when they are walking, studying or even sleeping. It seems we will feel uncomfortable if we don't hear some background noise while we are doing something. Is this related to technology development? Has technology made us scared of silence? You can read more about the article here : http://theconversation.edu.au/bring-the-noise-has-technology-made-us-scared-of-silence-10988
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
This is the Google doodle in Hong Kong for 2014 Mid-Autumn festival. Are you serious, Google? Do Chinese need to climb the ladder to see the moon? Are you meaning that the Chinese need to bypass the Great Firewall to use Google?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?