What do you think about Alibaba investing on Sina Weibo?
Alibaba makes a strategic investment on Sina Weibo, the two sides will jointly explore the power of social and mobile e-commerce. When the largest social media platform and largest electronic business platform in China meets together, there is a big space for imagination. Weibo is a social media platform, the future can become a social business platform, that is a real ecosystem. What do you think about this? Are you looking good about the investment of Alibaba on Sina Weibo?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
This is the second advertisement after the initial one at Next is now. Definitely the fight is on. Samsung : Next is now Huawei : Now is P8.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?