Will Blink dominate the future browser market?
Google announced the new rendering engine Blink. Following that Opera says they will follow Google to use Blink. Now the market share of Chrome is around 40%. Blink is another branch of WebKit. Will it dominate the browser market in the future? What expectations do you have on Blink?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
A Chinese lady is learning how to drive secirouly with equipments found in her own house. She is so creative.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?