What do you think about open source of Chicago?
The third largest city behind New York and Los Angeles in United States--Chicago is open source now. You can now find all the data of this city on GitHub including street center lines, building footprints and pedway routes etc. It seems open source is not existing in IT field but also in other fields, what do you think about it? Do you think Chicago should be open sourced? Will it bring risks to the security of the city?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What weekend projects have you created?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?