How to ask questions in open source community?
How to ask questions in open source community, When using software products, people will have problems now and then. For commercial products, you can contact customer service for assistance. For the company's own research and development products, you can directly consult expert colleagues. But for the open-source software, how to timely and effectively seek help when encountering problems?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
What are you using to listen to music today? iPod, iPhone or other MP3 players? Have you ever seen the above object? Have you ever seen above music cassette tapes in real? I believe these are the objects beloging to people born in 70s and 80s. Do you know what are the connection between the above tw
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?