Why should a financial engineer get paid much higher than a real engineer?
In financial industry, many people get very high pay, they are playing games with money. While those real engineer who build real things such as bridges are paid much lower than those financial engineer? Why? Why should a financial engineer get paid much higher than a real engineer?
A real engineer builds bridges while a financial engineer builds dreams. They should get paid higher. But the thing is if the dream becomes nightmare, then other people pay for it. The current economic crisis is a good example.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What weekend projects have you created?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?