Will it be a nightmare to Microsoft if Google releases desktop version of Android?
Now when people buy PCs, the pre-installed operating system will be Windows. Microsoft cooperate with these PC manufacturers to install Windows on these PCs. But what if Google gets out of the web browser and release a desktop version of Android. Will it be a nightmare to Microsoft? Android has proved its success on mobile end. If they do release a desktop version, it may also attract many users and it's free, this will largely threatens Microsoft's core value. What will Microsoft do?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?