Do web designers need programming knowledge?
It's a controversial question whether web designers need programming knowledge. Usually, after finishing the web design, all the remaining work are left to programmers. This phenomenon is not only appearing in web development industry, it also appears in software and game development industry. What if designers also know how to program?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
With the restructuring of Windows Mobile recently, it reveals the death of Windows Phone. Windows Phone has fallen to just 3 percent market share worldwide, it's even lower than Java Mobile. The only we can do now is praying for Windows Phone. See market share of different mobile OSes here.&nbs
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?