What will happen to us if paper is dead?
Now how many people are still going to bookstore to buy books? How many people are still reading paper book? In mobile network era, we need to use less and less papers, we now record, share and receive information through digital devices. It seems we will not need paper anymore in the future. Is this a good thing for us? If we save data on the network instead of recording them on real paper, then after 200 years, if we delete all the data stored, how do people know lives about us now? What will happen to us if paper is dead?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
When I search something on Ask.com, the first page which I can see is full of ads. Is this Ask.com or is it Ask.ads?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?