Why do e-commerce sites have promotions on Single's Day in China?
Singles Day, an unofficial holiday in China, first celebrated in Chinese universities to commemorate the single life. It is usually celebrated on November 11th every year. Because each 1 in 1111 just looks like a single person. In China, this day is special for those who are still singles. But does this day have any relationship with e-commerce site promotion? Why do e-commerce sites have big discount for their products in this day? Is this just an excuse for them to attract customers?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?