What do you think a good team should be?
As a programmer or engineer, we need to work in different teams for different projects. Each team has its own environment and culture. Some team leaders may try to push team members to complete job as soon as possible, if there are mistakes made, then the leader will come to you and ask you why, why and why? Team members in this kind of team will be stressful. In some teams, the leader may also push members in the team, but they will not push you time and time again. They try to give team members some free space. as long as they can complete the jobs in time. What kind of team have you ever been in? What kind of team do you prefer? What do you think a good team or team leader should be?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
Usain Bolt won the 200m short run gold medal in Beijing. When he wlked off the track, he was suddenly hit by a camera man. Oh, no. This should be seen on a football court only.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?