Why does Samsung release Galaxy S III mini?
When people are looking for bigger and bigger screen smartphones, Samsung still announces smartphone with relative smaller screen. Is this to fulfill needs of different user groups? Then why don't they give this phone a new name? Is this because Galaxy S III is well responded by users, they want to borrow the popularity of Galaxy S III?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
When an IT support engineer goes to a new job interview, how does s/he describes her/his job experience? "Because there are no issues encountered after I deployed the application, so later I was fired and I am looking for a new job."
- ► What weekend projects have you created?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?