What does it mean to Google that its market value exceeds that of Microsoft?
On Monday(1st Oct,2012) around 11AM, Google's share price rises $5.96 to $760.46 per share, while Microsoft's share price drops 17 cents to $29.59 per share. Google's market value reaches 249.05 billion US dollars and Microsoft's market value is 247.73 billion US dollars. This means that Google's market value exceeds Microsoft's market value the first time. Apple's market exceeded Microsoft's market value the first time in May, 2010. After that, Apple's market value increased continuously and reached history high in the past month. Will Google follow the same path as Apple? What does this mean to Google? What's happening to Microsoft?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
What are you using to listen to music today? iPod, iPhone or other MP3 players? Have you ever seen the above object? Have you ever seen above music cassette tapes in real? I believe these are the objects beloging to people born in 70s and 80s. Do you know what are the connection between the above tw
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?