Why do people like using Apple computer to program?
Many times when we check the documentation of a project, we can see some screenshots about how the product works. Frequently, we can find the screenshots are captured using Apple computer. Why do people like using Apple to do demo or programming? Is it better to use Apple for programming? Or is it just for cool?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
A : "I have written over 100,000 lines of code in primary school" B : "Oh. So cool. Then what's after?" A : "Then I learnt how to write loop statements"
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?