How to print "Hello world" 10 times?
In a program, we want to print out "Hello world" 10 times.Some solutions are we can directly write printf("Hello world") 10 times, or we may use a loop to save some typing, or we may use some functions provided by some language libraries. Can you give us your solution to how to print "Hello world" 10 times? You can choose any language, any trick method with your creativity.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
Why do Java programmers wear glasses? Because they don't C#(Because they don't see sharp)
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?