What are your frequently used Linux commands?
In our day to day work. We may have many chances working on Linux/Unix systems. There are many things we may need to do, checking logs, navigating in directories, creating file or installing software. We may use many commands to complete the work, such as ls, mkdir, cd etc. What are your frequently used Linux commands in your daily work?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
A Chinese iPhone user was using iTunes to upgrade his system. The upgrade is 80% done and then Windows 10 starts automatic upgrade. The consequence is the iPhone becomes a brick.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?