Why can't developers get along well with designers?
There are always conflicts between developers and designers. The differences between the two sides of program development seem to often be at odds, even though we all know both team members are important to creating effective applications. Designers fume at seeing their designs implemented different from how they were originally laid out. Programmers gripe that designers nitpick over silly design issues. Why can't developers get along well with designers? What can we do to solve these conflicts?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
Image authorized by Sina Weibo user 爱开源魅影
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?