What do you think about the victory of Google against Oracle ?
Oracle Corp. had accused Google Inc. of patent and copyright infringement. Much of the dispute is over Google's Android, the mobile operating system that now powers more than 300 million smartphones and tablet computers.San Francisco court has made a final decision that Google didn't violate Oracle's Java patent.One spokesman of Google said today that the victory of the lawsuit is not only the victory of Google,but also the victory of the entire Android ecosystem.
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
What are you using to listen to music today? iPod, iPhone or other MP3 players? Have you ever seen the above object? Have you ever seen above music cassette tapes in real? I believe these are the objects beloging to people born in 70s and 80s. Do you know what are the connection between the above tw
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?