Will Qt be better?
Qt team is to be transferred from Nokia to Digia. This means that Qt team can continue to work on Qt instead of being fired by Nokia. Qt is developed by an open source project, the Qt Project, involving developers as individuals and from firms working to advance Qt, such as Nokia, Digia, and others.Although Qt now is an open source project, Nokia has a Qt development team which contribute much on Qt. Do you think that Qt will be better after the transfer?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?