Is there a social media bubble?
Facebook shares plunge to new low as Zynga sees a raft of downgrades on a weak earnings report. Facebook shares for the first time fell below $20 per share on 2nd August. The lowest share price fell to $19.82, making a nearly $10 billion Facebook market value evaporation. Several other social networking stocks also suffered heavy losses, Zynga share price on Thursday fell to a new low of $2.70, its IPO price was $10; Groupon closed on Thursday at $6.38 per share its IPO price was $20. Is there a social media bubble? Will it burst soon?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What weekend projects have you created?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?