Is IE dying?
Chrome has overtaken IE as the No.1 web browser since May 2012. Now, Chrome is continuing growing. At the same time, Firefox is also very stable although it has small drop in market share. However, IE seems in big trouble. Do you think IE is dying? Will Microsoft give up IE? Will IE come back after Microsoft releases IE10?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?