Do we need two HTML5 standards?
The two organizations currently responsible for the development of HTML have decided on a degree of separation and this means that in the future there will be two versions of HTML5 - the snapshot and the living standard. Does this mean that we need to decide which version to use when we want to develop HTML5 apps? Do we need to mention which version we refer when we are talking about HTML5? Do we really need two HTML5 standards?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?