Which one is more important for a company? Technology or market?
Currently, many CEOs think that technology is more important than market for a company. They think if you have technology, then you have potential to make great products and establish broad market. But just a few years ago, the situation was different, market was the first factor considered by a company. What's your opinion?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
This is the second advertisement after the initial one at Next is now. Definitely the fight is on. Samsung : Next is now Huawei : Now is P8.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?