Which one is more important for a company? Technology or market?
Currently, many CEOs think that technology is more important than market for a company. They think if you have technology, then you have potential to make great products and establish broad market. But just a few years ago, the situation was different, market was the first factor considered by a company. What's your opinion?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What weekend projects have you created?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?