Are designers more welcomed than programmers now?
Currently more and more websites and applications have beautiful interfaces which can attract many visitors. In contrast, because of the existence of many frameworks and other IDE tools, the role of programmer seems not so important now. As long as the designers can design well and learn some basic knowledge about a programming language and the relative frameworks and tools. They can build cool stuff. Are designers more welcomed than programmers now? What's your opinion?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?