Will open source lose to closed source?
Many tech companies embrace Open Source, such as Oracle and Microsoft. But at the same time, many people are suspicious of open source. They take the Android and iOS as examples. Android is open sourced while iOS is closed sourced, there are many virus, trojans and malicious programs on Android and almost all mobile developers who earn money are based on iOS. They think the platform which can make devellopers make money will be the final winner. What's your opinion? Will open source lose to closed source?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
While writing asset management code...Programmer 1: Can I name my variable ass?Programmer 2: Is it a private variable?Programmer 1: YesProgrammer 2: Then name it - myAss
- ► What weekend projects have you created?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?